Resolve uncompleted appointments
The Uncompleted appointments screen shows all past appointments that have not been progressed to a Completed or Cancelled status. From this screen, you can create an account for finalisation, cancel the appointment, or mark as Did Not Attend.
- From the main screen, select Management > Uncompleted appointments. Or, from the appointment book, select View > Uncompleted appointments. The Uncompleted appointments screen will appear.
- Select a Start date or Location to filter the list by date and practice location.
- Select an appointment from the list and click one of the buttons to resolve:
- Create account — Opens the Account details screen to process the account. See Create a simple account for more information.
- Cancel appointment — Marks appointment as Cancelled and removes appointment from list.
- Mark as DNA — Marks appointment as Did Not Attend and removes appointment from list.
- Mark as completed — Marks appointment as Completed and removes appointment from list.
- If you need more information, right-click an appointment and select to view patient details, the patient's billing history, or open the appointment book at the appointment slot. Double-click an appointment to open the account details for the appointment.
- Select File > Close when you have resolved all uncompleted appointments.
Note: The version of Bp Premier for this online help knowledge base has been ‘sunset’: official support for this version has ceased, including the provision of version-specific templates, old reports, minimum software requirements, and maintenance of the online help. Best Practice Software recommend upgrading to the latest version of Bp Premier, available from the Resource page of our website. Support is always available to assist our users in upgrading to the latest version.