Bp Premier Support Guidance
The instructions below explain how to download and use the ExportBPData utility to extract various logs from the Best Practice system.
Note: To obtain the logs that Best Practice Software Support require, please run the utility on your SERVER or WORKSTATION as instructed in the email you received.
- Right-click here and select Save Target As or Save File as to download the file to a known location, such as the Windows Desktop. This utility is compatible with all supported versions of Bp Premier.
- Open a Windows File Explorer and browse to where you saved the file. Double-click the file ExportBpData.exe. The following window will appear:
- Click on the … button next to Path to Export results to and select a folder to export the output to (for example, the Desktop or My Documents).
- Select all available boxes except for Medicare Online Logs.
- Click Export. This will create a file called 'BPInformation.zip' that contains all the logs selected.
Reply to the email received from Best Practice Software Support and attach the BPInformation.zip file.