The third party can be assigned to the Client as long as the they have been added into the Third Party Biller table.
- From the left-hand menu pane select Data Maintenance.
- Select the Third Party Billers table from the list that displays.
- Click Add New Third Party...
This displays a list of the current Third Party Billers.
The Third Party Biller window is displayed.
Organisation or First Name (required): Type in either the Name of the Organisation to pay OR the First Name of the person to pay.
Last Name or Attn (required): Type in the Last Name of the person paying OR the person that Invoice is to be sent to to Attention of.
Preferred Payment Method: Enter if required, otherwise this information can be added when adding a payment from this Third party.
Contact Details: Enter in the Contact Details as required - email is useful because then invoices can be emailed from Bp Allied.
Address: If an address is entered then a Suburb/Postcode MUST be entered.
- Click OK to save changes and to close the Third Party Biller window.
- Then, click OK to save changes and to close the Data Maintenance window.