Client Invoices can be generated in two different ways: from the appointment book or from within the invoicing area. Generally the appointment book method of invoicing is the quickest way to generate an invoice. The manual method of creating an invoice within the Invoicing area can be used if creating an invoice that is not related to an appointment.
Generate an Invoice from the Appointment Book with a payment
- From the Appointment Book, right click on the client appointment to be invoiced.
- Select Create Invoice.
- Select Client as the Invoice Type to generate an invoice to bill a client directly.
- Click OK
- If there is a Draft Invoice found for the current client, the following dialogue will display.
- The Payment Processing dialogue box will appear.
- If not accepting payment now, click here for how to add a Payment at a later date.
- The Payment Details screen will appear.
- Enter in the Payment Amount if different to the total amount. Click here to see how to add an additional payment.
- The Invoicing screen will display.
- An Invoice can be printed, previewed via the Print button options or emailed from here. The Reprint Voucher button will only display for an Invoice that has had a Bulk Bill or DVA claim lodged.
See more information regarding Third Party Invoices here.
Click Yes or No as required.
Click Yes to accept payment.
Enter in the Payment Method.