Reminders can be set up for a client in two ways:
- Permanently, by ticking the Reminders boxes in Client Details or in the New Client screen.
- Temporarily, by ticking the Reminder boxes when making an Appointment.
To send a Reminder(s)
- From the left-hand menu pane open the Reminders module.
- In the Reminders tab, select the date to send the Reminders for from the calendar displayed.
- To send, click the ... send button to individually send a reminder. This ticks the SMS or Email Sent tickbox in the Appointment.
Reminders are usually sent one to two days prior to the appointment date.
The reminders that need to be sent for the appointment date selected are displayed. The type of reminder to be sent is ticked.
Click Send All SMS to send all SMS reminders at once.
And / Or
Click Send All Emails to send all email reminders at once.
A copy of the message sent is saved into the Contacts (Phone/Email/SMS) section of Client Details.
Click here to see full details on the Reminders screen.