Watch a video on how to add an Appointment.
- With the Appointment Book open, r ight click and select New Appointment OR double click on the calendar, in the relevant spot.
- The Edit Appointment form will display.
For full details on all of the fields in the Edit Appointment screen click here.
- By default a Client Appointment will be created.
Client Name: Choose a Client from the .
To add a New Client while creating the appointment click here.
Consultation Type: Select the appropriate Consultation Type for this appointment.
Referral: If a Client has a Current Referral, that referral will default into the appointment.
- To select a different referral click on the drop-down arrow.
- To remove that referral click on the X.
- To add a new Referral click on the +
and go here.
- To add a referral after making the appointment click here (not recommended).
Date and time: This will default in if the Appointment date has already been selected in the calendar.
- Choose the Start Time by clicking on the up and down arrows OR type the time into the field.
- Follow the same steps above to update the End Time if required.
Practitioner: The Practitioner will default in from the calendar selected.
Location: This will default in from the Practitioners calendar.
Click here for details about Practitioner Availability.
Notes: Add any notes relating to the appointment in here.
Reminders: Tick the type of Reminder the client wishes to receive.
Click here to see how to make the Reminder tick default in when creating a new appointment.
- Click OK to save your appointment.