You may need to reprint reminders if, for example, there was a printer problem, or you forgot to tick the box to save the letter into the patient's file. If you need to resend a reminder because the first reminder received no reply from the patient, you must resend. See Resend Clinical Reminders for more information.
You can also decide which columns are shown on a printed reminders list.
Each time that reminder letters or lists are printed, Bp Premier records a batch number.
- From the Reminders screen, select File > Resend Batch or press Ctrl+R. The Reminder batch screen will appear.
- Select the batch that you wish to resend and click Load. The list of patients included in the Reminders batch will be displayed in the Reminders screen.
- Click Send Reminders and follow the steps in Send clinical reminders
- From the main screen of Bp Premier, select Setup > Configuration > Reminders tab.
- To add a column, click Add. The Reminder list fields screen will appear.
- Select the field to add from the list.
- Enter a column width in the Width (mm) field.
- Click Save to return to the Configuration screen.
The Fields to be printed on Reminder list section shows the fields that are printed when a Reminders list is printed from the Reminders screen.