This article describes how to print a day sheet or appointment list from the appointment book. You can also export to file.
Print the day sheet
A Day Sheet shows a provider's appointments for a single day. If the appointment book is in Day view, the day currently displayed will be printed. If in Week view, the first day on the screen will be printed.
- Select File > Print day sheet or press Shift+F9.
- Bp Premier will ask if you want to print a day sheet for all doctors ticked on the left hand side of the appointment book, or just the selected doctor. Click Yes to print a sheet for all doctors showing, or No to print a day sheet just for the selected doctor.
Print an appointment list
You can print all appointments for one or more doctors over a date range.
- Select File > Print appointment list or press F9. The Print appointment list screen will appear.
- Tick the providers to print appointment times for.
- Select a start and end date.
- Select the Times of day to print appointments for.
- Tick Group by location to group appointments by location on the printed output.
- Click Print.
Export appointments to file
- Select File > Export appointments. The Export appointment list screen will appear.
- Tick the providers you want to export appointments for, or click Select all.
- Select the start and end dates you want to export appointments between.
- Click Export. The Save As screen will appear.
- Browse to the folder to save the export file.
- Select to Save as type CSV or text file. Change the filename from the default if you wish and click Save.