If you know the number recorded in Bp Premier against a cheque or an invoice, you can search for and open the record without needing to search through the billing history screens. You can also mark a cheque as bounced from the Find a cheque screen.
NOTE You will need to know the exact invoice or cheque number. You cannot search based on a partial number.
To find an invoice:
- From the main screen of Bp Premier, select Management > Find Invoice, or press Ctrl+F2. The Find Invoice screen will appear.
- Enter the invoice or voucher number and click Find. The Find Invoice screen will appear.
- The buttons along the top offer the same options to process invoices as the Patient Billing History or Account Holder History screens. See Process a payment for more information.
- Double-click the invoice to open the Account Details screen and view details of the account to be paid.
To find a cheque:
- From the main screen of Bp Premier, select Management > Find Cheque. The Find Cheque screen will appear.
- Enter the cheque number and click Find. The Find Cheque screen will appear.
- Click Mark as bounced to record a cheque as bounced. Invoices that have been paid by the cheque will be reversed to 'Unpaid'.